Job Description / Responsibility
• Preparing of Monthly Financial Statements & Management Report.
• Preparing Cost Accounting basis financial reporting.
• Preparing Budgeting and monitoring budgeting, budgetary control and forecasting.
• Compare the monthly results with monthly budget and highlight variances.
• Assisting management decision making (cost-volume-profit) analysis, including breakeven and limiting factor analysis.
• Preparing performance measures and identifying reasons for good and bad performance, including variance analysis.
• To apply appropriate investment appraisal techniques and recommend relevant methods of funding the same.
Graduation/ Post Graduate, BBA/ MBA (Preferably in Accounting) from any reputed University.
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
• Age 30 to 45 year(s)
• Only females are allowed to apply.
• Proper inventory management to be maintained.
• Ready to perform any other jobs assigned by Management.
• Candidate should have basic computer skill MS Word, Excel, E-mail etc.
Send your CV to email@example.com