Job Description / Responsibility
• Collect admission fees/monthly tuition & other fees/books & stationery fees.
• Provide monthly accounts statement/keeps all accounts records by using accounts software.
• Maintain teacher & staff salary sheet, Transfer monthly A/C payee salary to a particular Bank.
• Keep and maintain all debit & credit vouchers, bills, money receipts, etc.
• Take part in events and projects outside of the classroom, such as field trips and sports days
• Ensure that school policies are reflected in daily practice.
• Communicate with parents and solve problems regarding dues.
• Any other task given by the Principal or School management Committee.
• Job Location: Munshiganj Sadar (Only 01 Hour Journey from Zero Point, Dhaka)
• Minimum Honours/Masters in Accounting or B.B.A/ M.B.A (Major in Accounting) from a recognized university with at least 2nd class/ CGPA 2.5 or above.
• Higher education will be given preference.
• Training on accounts software will be added as advantage.
• At least 2 year(s)
• Age At most 40 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• At least 2 years experience in the area of Accounts in any recognized English Medium School/ Kindergarten/renowned organization.
• Proficiency in English (both verbal & written) is essential.
• Enthusiastic and sympathetic attitude towards young children.
• IT proficiency.
• Ability to work in an efficient and effective manner.
• Good timekeeping skills and ability to meet deadlines & remain calm under pressure.
Apply with hand written application along with C.V., 02 copies of passport seize photographs, photocopies of all educational certificates & experience certificates, Ward Councilor/ Chairman issued Nationality Certificate and National Identity Card by November 01, 2016 to Box No 40/16 The Daily Prothom Alo, CA Bhaban, 100 Kazi Nazrul Islam avenue, Karwan Bazar, Dhaka 1215.