Job Description / Responsibility
• Provide timely and accurate analysis of Budgets, Financial Reports and Financial Trends in order to assist the Management team to perform their responsibilities.
• Designing Business Plans/strategies for maximizing revenue, profitability & liquidity.
• Meeting Official Account, Costing & statutory Auditing requirements including internal audit by implementing functional systems, monitoring and achieving cost reduction.
• Analyzing, Coordinating proper mix of Equity & debt fund requirements.
• Cost Benefit Analysis of each activity in business Processes, identifying key and critical processes to operate at optimum Cost.
• Advising on TAX & VAT planning (Within current legislation to enable them to minimize the Tax liabilities.
• Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operational needs.
• Prepare the Financial Statement and analytical ability thereof.
• Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements.
• Carrying out business modelling and risk assessments
Masters in Accounting/ MBA in Finance from any reputed University
• At least 8 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Strategic Planning
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Engineering Firms, Group of Companies
Additional Job Requirements
• Age 36 to 42 year(s)
• Sound knowledge on computer literacy (MS Office, Accounting Software like QuickBooks etc.).
• Experience in FM-CG will be given priority but it is not mandatory.
• Willingness to work beyond general business hours under extreme pressure.
• Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Develop trends and projections for the Company’s finances.
• Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org