Job Description / Responsibility
• Budgets prepare and control over expenditure analysis of Budget variance.
• Plan, set up and implement operational procedures and internal controls procedures for the company’s operation.
• Check and verify the various bills such as landing, parking, ground handling charges etc. from the respective department to arrange the payments.
• Prepare of daily/ Weekly/ Monthly Financial reports.
• Responsible for solving complex accounting issues or assists other personnel in solving financial issues.
• Reconciliation of Bank Accounts and party ledger; maintaining the Cash book, Ledger & Voucher.
• Responsible for reviewing general ledger on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy of posting.
• Financial Reporting after month (income statement, profit & loss analysis & Month wise Ledger balance check) and Preparation financial statements according to guideline.
• Supervises fixed assets, inventories, receivable, payable and general accounting function.
• Reconciliation of transaction of associate companies.
• Assist/Support the Internal & External Audits.
• Any other task assigned by the concerned authority.
• M.Com in Accounting from any reputed University.
• CACC from a reputed CA firm or partly qualified from a reputed CA firm.
• 2 to 3 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Airline, Travel Agent, GSA
• Age 27 to 35 year(s)
• Working in Aviation will be preferred.
• Completing IELTS/TOEFL will get preference
• Strong analytical & problem solving ability
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Self-motivated and proactive in producing and delivering outputs.
Candidates are requested to send their CV with recent passport size photograph to HRD, US-Bangla Airlines Ltd. 77, Sohrawardi Avenue Baridhara Diplomatic Zone, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh or e-mail: email@example.com