Job Description / Responsibility
• Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
• Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities
• Create a positive educational climate for students lo learn in.
• Meet course and school-wide student performance goals.
• Participate in ongoing training sessions.
• Create lesson plans and modify accordingly throughout the year.
• Maintain grade books.
• Grade papers and perform other administrative duties as needed.
• Create projects designed to enhance lectures.
• Utilize various curriculum resources.
• Integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans.
• Utilize curricula that reflect the diverse educational, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds of the students served.
• Develop incentives to keep participants in the class.
• Develop professional relationships with other school departments.
• Work with coordinators to ensure initiatives are being met.
• Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
• Prepare and distribute required reports.
• Observe and evaluate students performance.
• Manage student behavior in the classroom by invoking approved disciplinary procedures.
Bachelor/ Masters/ BBA/ MBA in Accounting
• 1 to 3 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
• Must have major in Accounting
• Must have good proficiency in English
• Good organizational and time-management skills;
• Energy, enthusiasm, stamina, patience, dedication and self-discipline;
• Initiative, leadership and supervisory skills and team working abilities;
• Imagination, creativity and a sense of humor;
• Good judgment and an analytical mind;
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org