Job Description / Responsibility
• Communicating with Customers over phone and fix appointments to visit for collection of old dues
• Analyze and assess customer dues for a concrete approach
• Inform and negotiate with customers for getting the maximum outcome from them. Phone Call, E-mail and Physical Visit to Subscribers to collect the dues of permanently deactivated numbers.
• Initiating alternative measures to reach unreachable customers
• Keeping records of Customers insights/ feedback/Complaints on daily basis.
• Record and updating the insights of visit experiences and observations
• Handling the billing queries and complaints of customers (if any) & forwarding those to the concerned person for giving feedback to the subscribers.
• Maintain daily basis report for the calls and visits as per the prescribed format.
• Convincing subscribers for churn back/ re-connection
• Frequent field visit and meet clients, and prioritized action plan for potential clients
• Any ad-hoc task as assigned as per business need.
• Meet regular basis target as per modality
Minimum HSC/ B com pass/ graduate/ diploma from any reputed institution.
• 0 to 2 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Face-to-Face Customer Support, Tele Marketing, Guest Relations/Services
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
BPO/ Data Entry Firm, Call Center
• Age 18 to 30 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• Positive Attitude to work under pressure & proper utilization of relaxed period
• Creative and energetic for solving various critical situations
• Very good Sense of Discipline, Dress Code, Corporate Manner
• Intermediate level of communication skill in Bengali & English
• Candidate who are used to travel through bike will get advantage
Apply online or send your CV to email@example.com.
Please mention the position ‘Collection Manager’ in subject (must).