Job Description / Responsibility
• Ensure that Meghna Bank is a fully compliant Bank, strictly operating within all regulatory parameters, guidelines and policies
• Make sure that Meghna Bank has a robust adequate and effective Internal Control system designed and equipped to detect and correct lapses/mistakes, endorse security measures to prevent fraudulence and risk-reduction in the shortest possible time
• Assist the Management in formulating pertinent policies in line with operational procedure of the Bank
• Liaison and communicate with Stakeholders
• Make sure the Compliance Review reports are implemented in an appropriate manner
• Well conversant with Bank Companies Act and related Bangladesh Bank Circulars and Guidelines, Basel III, Market risk, Financial instruments, etc.
Masters in any discipline preferably with related Professional Qualification (ACA/ FCA/ ACMA/ FCMA/ ACCA/ CFA etc.)
• At least 10 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Banks, Audit Firms /Tax Consultant
Sound knowledge of General Banking/ Credit/ Foreign Exchange and AML, Cash Management etc.
Interested candidates are advised to email complete application with cover letter to email@example.com with subject line
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview as per recruitment policy. Management may relax eligibility conditions for exceptionally deserving candidates.
Meghna Bank Ltd. reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.