Job Description / Responsibility
• Maintain day to day accounts of the centre.
• Maintain the income and expenditure accounts as well as petty cash.
• Ensure stock update.
• Prepare financial statements and other financial reports as per requirements.
• Prepare annual budget.
• Analyze financial issues and statements.
• Facing internal & external audit when required.
• MBS/ BBS in Accounting from any reputed university
• 3rd division/ Class/ CGPA below 2.0 in any academic examinations will not be considered.
• CA (CC) from reputed CA Firm will be preferred.
• 1 to 2 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
• Age At most 35 year(s)
• Must have knowledge about Accounting and Budgeting
• Must have knowledge about Tax and VAT
• Must have prior experience of Accounts Software operations
• Must have good communication, decision making and problem solving skill
If you feel you are the right match for above mentioned position, please send your CV to Human Resource Department, Aarong, Aarong Centre, 346, Tejgaon (I/A), Dhaka-1208 or apply electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org writing ‘Application for Officer / Assistant Officer, Accounts’ at the subject line. Envelope should be marked at the top for the position applied. Applications will be received till August 04, 2016. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline : Dec 22, 2016