Job Description / Responsibility
• Overall responsibility regarding all financial aspects of the SDPs
• Maintaining cash book, party ledger & bank register.
• Maintaining inventories ,receivable, general accounting functions, monthly bank reconciliations etc
• Sales Order Checking & inquiry within the day.
• Checking of invoice with price list, Work Order & Notification of award regular basis.
• Fund receipt from customer, Receipts entry & Inquiry in ERP system & cheque /cash deposited to Bank.
• Check and verify all kinds of bill, voucher to ensure accurate accounting transactions.
• Posting all kinds of transactions through software.
• VAT related work at local VAT Office.
• Submission & adjustment of bill again petty cash to Head office within 07 days of the following months.
• Manage financial accounting & recording functions using accounting software
• Take initiative to diagnosis the problems & solve it timely.
M.Com/ MBA major in Accounting/ Finance from any reputed university;
• 2 to 3 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Cash Management
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
• Age 25 to 35 year(s)
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skill to deal with all level of employees.
• Have good knowledge in MS office package.
• Experience in Cable industries Showroom Accounts will get preference.
Send your CV to email@example.com