Job Description / Responsibility
• Understands customer’s strategic objectives and business plans
• Implement Account Strategy.
• Achieve individual sales, acquisition and retention target from existing and new Accounts through building and maintaining corporate relationships.
• Ensure regular client visits and correspondences to achieve Revenue Generating Base target
• Grow existing product offerings with key accounts while introducing new product opportunities
• Devise a detailed plan to maximize revenue and achieve key performance indicators (KPI) targets
• Drive the sale of Non-voice services and Value-Added Services (VAS) to ensure revenue growth
• Provide market insight to relevant stakeholders in developing creative customized solutions to maximize business opportunity.
• Ensure high standard of customer service to existing accounts.
• Acts as a source of expertise for others in product/business area.
• Performs and/or coordinates day-to-day activities to meet departmental/project objectives.
• Carries out root/cause analysis in more complex problems.
• Seek out and communicate meaningful insights from key accounts and the market
Graduate from a reputed University with good Academic record preferably with concentration in Business Administration and/or Marketing or related discipline.
• 5 to 8 year(s)
• Requirement of the role…………
• An international assignment based on Myanmar
• Previous experience in account management/sales
• Understanding of virtual product sales
• Understanding on Telecommunication dynamics
• Customer expectation management
• Telecommunication background preferred
• Additional Requirements……….
• Clear strategic mindset with analytical focus
• Proven leadership skills at a high level
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to communicate, present and negotiate at all levels
• Good in Power-point / Whiteboard presentation
• Innovation and creativity
• Results driven.
• Ability to work autonomously
Interested candidates meet the requirements are requested to send their updated CV with Photographs in following address.
Mention the name of the position applied for in the subject of the e-mail
Attach a cover letter justifying your suitability.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be called for interviews. Candidates will be strictly treated on the merits and any persuasion will cause automatic disqualification.
Application Deadline : Oct 15, 2016