Job Description / Responsibility
• To ensure the strategic Marketing & Merchandising of knit Garments.
• To involve in international Marketing
• To make costing, TNA, sourcing of trims & accessories, fabrics etc.
• To develop new product and handle different Buyer’s orders independently.
• To attain Buyer’s meeting at local / abroad to meet their queries, price negotiation, order confirmation and to maintain a rapport with the customers.
• To follow- up production with the coordination of supporting departments.
• To direct, administer & coordinate a team and make them skilled to identify & solve any sort of problem
• Any Other tasks assigned by the Management
Graduate/ Masters in any discipline
• 12 to 16 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Buying House
• Age 38 to 46 year(s)
• The incumbent should be dynamic, well organized, self driven & have good personality to lead a Merchandising team.
• Should be able to work under pressure.
• Excellent communication skill in English is mandatory.
• Computer literacy is a must.
• The candidates who visited abroad (US, UK, Canada, Australia etc) for business / Marketing purpose will be given preference.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org