Job Description / Responsibility
• Come up with a strategic plan to promote the brand regularly and change the strategy (if needed) based on the market conditions.
• Ensure proper R&D as and when needed.
• Ensure smart website presentation and take necessary steps to be updated time to time.
• Ensure e-mail, SMS, and other social media connectivity and stay updated.
• Participate in defining and implementing the product roadmap, ensuring that new features deployed on site work correctly and monitor customer engagement.
• Ensure CRM is updated on a regular basis.
• Attend various meetings, fairs and seminars to ensure regular follow-up and adopt any update.
• Monitor company branding and brand status and improvise innovative ideas to promote the brand.
• Maintain regular contacts with the customer to make them aware of the changes and brand status.
• Encourage team work and motivate the team.
• Ensure proper and smooth co-ordination with other Departments/ Outlets.
• Perform other related functions that may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum Graduation in Marketing.
• 6 to 10 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Marketing, Brand Planning/Development, Corporate Marketing, Tele Marketing
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
• Age 30 to 40 year(s)
• Knowledge of Business.
• Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within time frames and simultaneously manage several projects.
• Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
• Adequate Computer skills
• Should be willing to work under pressure with adaptability
• Should be fit for traveling
Only deserving candidates are encouraged to send CV mentioning current & expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org