Job Description / Responsibility
• Serves clients of selling inbound and outbound tours and various types’ holiday packages.
• Experienced in managing others, strong organizational, problem solving skills and good liaison with airlines/tour operators, hotels and other vendors.
• Supervisory capacity for running the unit independently.
• Must be target oriented, able to fulfill responsibilities.
• Market visit, client hunt, creating market opportunity.
• Development new clients and maintain good relationship with existing clients.
• Build a strong relationship with the customer.
• Manage existing & new potential customers by personal sales visits, using face-to-face contact to provide a personal service.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet.
• Should have good verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Ability to handle several projects simultaneously under huge work pressure and to work well with all levels of associates within the organization.
• Ability to improve existing systems/procedures, which periodically result in new ideas or approaches of considerable significance.
• Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and customer service skills.
• Ability to create inbound and outbound package directly with the vendors and stakeholders.
• Fair knowledge on tour operation, tour planning, car rental, cruise and hotel reservations.
• Travel & Tour Operations diploma/training and international experience would be an added advantage.
• Must have on hand clients and ability to create new clients that periodically result is generating revenue.
Minimum Graduate (Education and experience level may be relaxed for the most deserving candidates).
• At least 5 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Guest Relation, Visa Processing, Tour Guide, Customer Care
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Airline, Hotel, Travel Agent, Tour Operator
• Minimum 5 years experience in relevant field.
• Minimum 4 years working experience in travel & tour operation agency / airlines including group & corporate travel & tour operations experience with proven knowledge of tour operations, planning and budgeting.
• Working experience in tour Operation Company including fair knowledge inbound and out bound tour operations, planning, budgeting, selling and marketing.
• Operations of GDS on airline reservations and ticketing will be added advantage.
• Assist the Departmental Manager in preparing the update in daily basis.
• A strong customer base should have at your own.
If you think you are appropriate for this post, please apply with full confidence with your recent resume to the following address on or before March 31, 2017 at Ahmed Airways Services, An IATA Accredited Travel Agency, a concern of Ahmed Group, 88 Motijheel C/A (1st Floor), Shadhinata Bhaban, Dhaka-1000.
Applicants may apply through e-mail (Doc/ PDF format) at email@example.com