Job Description / Responsibility
• Prepare monthly material requirement planning, raw materials as per code number;
• Collect price quotation and ensure the effective negotiation for all purchase;
• Communicate with local existing suppliers and develop new sources for economy purchase;
• Coordinate with suppliers for smooth delivery of goods and services;
• develop alternative source for single vendor and also for other items for price competitiveness.
Masters/ MBA (Major in Marketing) from any reputed University.
• At least 8 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Purchase/Procurement, Supply Chain
Additional Job Requirements
• Good negotiation skill is a must;
• Good interpersonal and communication skill;
• In-depth knowledge of the local purchase operations;
• Ability to work under pressure.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org