Job Description / Responsibility
• Supervise the activity for maximum achievement of volume, value and profitability of designated geographical area.
• Increase distribution reach both in depth & width.
• Boost up team productivity by on and off the job coaching.
• Follow up monthly visit plan and feedback in line with team members.
• Prepare yearly and monthly sales budget and business plan.
• Strengthening of credit management activities.
• Coordinate briefing sessions, demonstrations and workshops.
• Cross-functional communication with internal customers.
• Play vital role to increase visibility of products and CSR activities enhance company image.
• Secured overall business by taking BG from dealers against their credit.
• Supervise & ensure factory visit for potential customers/Engineers.
• Prepare & Submitting daily /weekly/monthly report summery regularly to superior.
• Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
• KPI monitoring & assisting superior.
• Any other assignment assign by authority.
Masters/ MBA in Marketing from any reputed university
• At least 5 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Sales, Marketing, Market Research
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies
Additional Job Requirements
• Age 33 to 38 year(s)
• Having experience in Steel, cement sector and field operation will get preference
• Willing to travel extensively.
• Good interpersonal skills, Pleasant personality, hardworking & honest.
• Sound knowledge in computer operation.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org