Job Description / Responsibility
• 100% Honest in all aspect.
• Meeting the target sales volume.
• Introducing the strength of the company to international potential clients.
• Overall Merchandising and Capable to handle team.
• Strong interpersonal skill along with the English language proficiency is must.
• Should capable to direct communicate with buyers as all the buyers of this company are direct.
• Assist all the necessary work to the GM, Director to expedite error free and smooth operation/ production.
• Follow up the sample development and process to obtain sample approval in time to meet the production plan.
• Preparation of Bill of Material which consisting of order breakdown, fabrics breakdown, assortment statement, requirement analysis of raw materials and arrange sourcing of it etc.
• Monitor and report on order follow up from sampling till shipment.
• Carry out quality assurance program on supplier and production units and take necessary initiative to avoid quality failure in the initial level of operations.
• Also responsible for the overall quality standard of Dyed Fabric.
• Analyze the quality procedure of buyer and get the quality assurance parameter perfectly required for meeting the target quality.
• Maintain necessary quality records/documents as required by the customers.
• Strictly monitor for reducing wastage in fabric.
Minimum Graduate in Textile Technology/ Apparel Manufacturing/ Fashion Design or any related discipline
• At least 6 year(s)
• Age 30 to 40 year(s)
• Experience in large Composite Knit Industries will be added as advantage.
• Must be Computer literate, especially in Microsoft Office, Excel, Access and E-mail and Internet operation.
• Strong Interpersonal communication & management skills.
• Should have strong leadership capabilities & team building efficiency.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org