Job Description / Responsibility
• Achieving specified targets within given period of time
• Should be able to maintain a good rapport with the team at work
• Should ensure the compliance of the process and systems in the office
• Should be prompt in replying to students queries
• Active participation and contribution is expected during education fairs, universities visits and in house seminars.
• Submitting weekly report to the COO/Programme Director.
• Reporting to: COO & Programme Director.
• Core Functions:
• Maximize the revenue generation for the company
• Achieve organisational goals
• Maintain discipline and code of conduct
• Rendering excellent services to students
• Ensure team work
• Adhere to the process and ensure compliance of operational systems of the company
MUST have MBA/ BBA Major in Marketing from any reputed/foreign university.
• 2 to 3 year(s)
• MUST have strong command in English.
• MUST have organizational skills, computer and interpersonal skills
• Possess good presentation and communication skills
• Excellent convincing and coordination skills
• Confident, Smart and Presentable
• Time management and Pro Active
Interested candidates are requested to email his/her resume along with current passport size photo at email@example.com within 15th March 2017.