Job Description / Responsibility
• Over see merchandising team, coordinate with other departments and all suppliers assure all sampling development, production delivery on time.
• Collect cost information quote price to buyer and negotiate with supplier, delivery date confirm from both buyer and supplier.
• New season planning and buying trip planning arrange.
• Outstanding solve with head office sales team, factory or suppliers, deal with any complaining.
• Managing 10 merchandisers do follow up originally.
University graduation degree or above
• At least 8 year(s)
• Age 35 to 40 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• At least 8 years merchandising in garment fashion area, 3 years manager level.
• Fluently English spoken & writing
• Good communication skill.
• Active & responsibilities, can work under pressure.
• Should have 12 years proven track record to handle different reputed buyers like GAP, KOHL’S, H&M, NEXT, Lidl , Primark, Inditex & Mango etc.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, mail communication, uses of internet is a must.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org