Job Location: Kuril, Dhaka-1229.
Job Description / Responsibility
• Market plan development & market research.
• Establish guideline for effective corporate market.
• Presentable, well groomed and able to communicate with adequate confidence.
• Developing both long & short term marketing strategy based on market situation.
• Innovative ideas to change improve and develop promotional strategies and programs.
• Establish long term business relationship with clients.
• Must have Dynamic leadership quality and be a very good team player and able to meet deadlines and achieve specified results.
• Pro-active search, develop & engage into new customer relationships to expand the market share.
• Prepare and review weekly sales report listing daily efforts, including a summary of all definite and tentative business booked along with any cancellations and/ or lost business.
• Responsible for achieving goals as established in the business plan.
• Follow consistent sales office procedures by updating account database; record account activity, call reports, traces, and history.
• Identify and analyze competitor hotels both locally and regionally.
• Prepare and update a sales action plan indicating all future efforts, goals and objectives outlining weekly sales efforts in a planned, organized realistic plan to develop and grow hotels penetration within the assigned segment.
• Build networking opportunities and represent the hotels interests in local issues by regularly attending local Chamber of Commerce, Convention & Visitors Bureau, hotel associations, and trade shows.
Minimum Graduation or Hotel Management
• 2 to 5 year(s)
Minimum 2 to 5 Years hotel experience as a sales & marketing department on Hotel & resort. (Experience in Baridhara, Baridhara DOHS, Banani Gulshan 2 will be preferred)
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org