Job Description / Responsibility
• Reservation agents process reservations through telephone, mail, fax or any other medium.
• Reserves travel agents, airlines, hotel services etc.
• Cancellation and modification of reservations.
• Should be aware of all the processes to handle GDS terminal.
• Keep record of the all filling regarding any booking for future reference.
• Ensure the payment and volume of sales and Revenue Budget.
• Make a portfolio for prospective clients.
• Prepare customer database and accordingly design the work path to generate the volume of sale.
• Visit corporate and individual clients when require.
• Prepare Agenda, quotation, offer for clients and meet the sales target on monthly basis.
• Able to submit daily basis sales report.
• Submit a strategic sales plan & Budget in individual segment such as Air Ticket, Tours & Travel in terms of Inbound & Outbound.
• Able to work as per duty roster or the duties and responsibilities may be altered or changed at any time.
Minimum BBA/ B.A/ B.Com/ BSS & NHTTI Diploma Certificate on Travel & Tourism will be an added advantage & privilege.
• 2 to 5 year(s)
• Age At most 30 year(s)
• 3 to 5 year(s) vast experience in Travel Agency, Ticketing operation and Inbound and Outbound Tour operation.
• Job Requirements
• Must have good command Computer operation, Data base management, report, presentation, Email and Internet.
• The ‘Air Ticket Sales & Reservation Officer’ must be educated, experienced and skilled.
• He / She must have good knowledge on GDS System such as Galileo, Galaxy, Amadeus & Abacus platform along with 3 to 5 years of practical experience in this field and good command on Group reservation, cancellation, Reissue, revalidation, refund, adjustment, IATA Communication, Airline contact, Capping and in depth knowledge on Air Ticketing Management.
• The candidate should possess in good moral character, good looking, smart & energetic, dedicated, sincere and honest.
• Ability to work in a team to overcome crisis period and able to work in under pressure with minimum supervision.
• The Candidate should have positive attitude to adopt any changes. Must be a team player, challenge receiver, target achiever, action oriented and problem solver guy.
• Must have good command on English writing and fluent in speaking. Other language knowledge will be added as advantage.
• Age Limit: Age not more than 30 years as of 25 September 2013.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org