Job Description / Responsibility
• Senior Executive Marketing are involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote a product, service or idea. It is a varied role that includes planning, advertising, public relations, event organization, product development, distribution, sponsorship and research. The work is often challenging and fast-paced.
• Make a list Of Target Clients/Companies.
• Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
• Sourcing advertising & Event Management opportunities and placing adverts in the Internet, Press, business Book etc.
• Liaising with designers and printers.
• Maintaining and updating customer databases.
• Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
• Sourcing and securing sponsorship.
• Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
• Evaluating marketing campaigns.
• Monitoring competitor activity.
• Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
• Attend Various Customer events.
• Developing marketing materials to generate sales leads.
• Delivering presentations to the clients.
• Monitoring current market trends.
• Writing and presenting reports to clients and senior management.
• Helping to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns.
MBA/BBA graduates from any renowned university.
• Age 21 to 35 year(s)
• 1 to 3 year(s) in an Advertising Firm.
• Freshers can apply.
• Must need Fluency In English reading, writing and speaking.
E-mail subject should be ‘Senior Executive Marketing’.
Please email your CV at email@example.com