Job Description / Responsibility
• Assist and report to Director, Marketing & Sales for sales related matters.
• To perform all the duties and responsibilities of Marketing & Sales related work for US-Bangla Airlines Ltd.
• Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and upcoming products.
• Supervise Sales Team & Visit Travel Agency & Corporate House.
• Maintain Good Relationship with Top Agents.
• Asst to the Head of Marketing & Sales for developing and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
• Monitoring review and report on all marketing & Sales Activities for better Customer Service.
• Maintain IATA BSP Capping Coordinate with GDS Company.
• Promote CZ holiday to increases leisure travelers to the different destinations.
• Liaison with Travel Agents, Corporate House, Media and Advertising Company.
• IATA/BSP E-Ticketing, Auto & Manual Ticketing Knowledge.
• Competitor Airlines Fare, Route, Flight Load Analyses & Take Necessary Steps.
• Should have Airlines Revenue Management Related Knowledge.
• To prepare sales and expanse budget, exercise control over sale team and monitor their activities at all times.
• Meet the sales target within the time frame.
MBA/ BBA (Major in Marketing) from IBA, DU, NSU, IUB, EWU, BRAC, GUB.
• 3 to 5 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Marketing, Corporate Marketing
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Airline, GSA, Travel Agent
• Age 28 to 32 year(s)
• Having Sales experience in any reputed Airlines preferred
• Work with a team.
• Computer knowledge in the respective filed.
• Fluent in English
• Should have habit to work under pressure.
• Should have good interpersonal skills.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Deserving candidates are requested to apply with complete CV and copy of recent passport size photograph within 10 days to Human Resources Department, US-Bangla Airlines, 77, Sohrawardi Avenue, Baridhara Diplomatic Zone, Dhaka-1212.
Please mention the name of the post applied for on the top of the envelop.