Self-motivated, time management skill; must possess the ability to work under pressure; sensitivity to cultural differences and understanding ethical issues; work independently with minimal supervision.
Job Description / Responsibility
• Maintain daily financial reporting by using Accounting Software Package
• Preparation of Bank vouchers
• Preparation of Bank vouchers
• Writing of checks and maintenance of check books
• Maintenance of Bank Register and Cash Book
• Preparation of petty cash vouchers and maintenance of petty cash register
• Prepare salary, benefit and honoraria sheet/register in consultation with Clinic Manager and submit it to bank with necessary instructions.
• Ensure payments are made after fulfilling of all the required formalities.
• Ensure safe custody of the cash in hand and checkbooks of the NGO.
• Reimburse travel expenses and per diem bills to the project staff
• Collect and reconcile bank statements as and when required.
• Ensure that each and every staff duly sign salary and benefit register and honoraria sheet.
• Must oblige by MCP, TIAHRT and Helms Amendment and maintain it strictly
• Procurement and Stock Maintenance:
• Collect contraceptives and logistics from Thana/Upazila Health and Family Planning Office.
• Maintain the stock of contraceptive and other clinic and office supplies
• Maintain the stock of medicines procured under Revolving Drug Fund
• Maintain the staff movement register and the work plans for all the clinic staff
• Maintain both Consumable and Fixed Asset Register.
• Responsible for operating Health Care Mart (if HCM is present)
• Responsible for day to day dispensing medicine at Vital /Ultra clinics.
• Maintain personal files and records of all staff employed in clinic
• Arrange procurement as per decision of Clinic Manager and budget provision
• Assist Clinic Manager in preparing required reports and documentation
• Record all correspondence received in register on a regular basis
• Carry out other related duties as and when assigned by the Clinic Manager.
• Commerce Graduate with accounting background
• Experience Should have commerce graduate for managing accounts at clinic, records, logistics, asset register and stock register. He/she should have excellent working knowledge of computer software. Previous experiences in related job will be preferred.
• At least 2 year(s)
• Age At most 35 year(s)
• Reportable to Clinic Manager
• Position Location At clinic level
• Supervise Guard, Cleaner, Messenger and Driver
Candidates with the requisite qualification and experience are requested to send their applications along with CV with photograph including copies of all academic & experience certificates with the name of two referees addressed to The Project Director (Acting), USAID-DFID NGO Health Service Delivery Project, Palli Shishu Foundation of Bangladesh, 6/A Barabag, Section – 2, Mirpur Dhaka – 1216 by March 25, 2017. Please mention the name of the position on the top of the envelop. OR detail CV with photograph through E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview