Job Description / Responsibility
• Assist Class Teacher in conducting classes for Playgroup/ Nursery/ KG-I.
• Assist in all academic responsibilities related to student’s exam, parents dealing and other duties as the position requires.
• Assist to create and manage a caring, supportive, purposeful and stimulating environment which is conducive to children’s learning.
• Assist to use creative, interactive teaching methods to encourage pupils to actively participate in classroom activities and develop cognitive, numerical and verbal reasoning skills
• Assist for preparing lesson plans, educating pupils in a fun and engaging manner, marking students’ work and providing them with necessary feedback, encouragement and support
• Pay attention to each individual pupil’s progress and evaluate their learning abilities by setting assignments, periodic tests and homework projects.
• Take part in events and projects outside of the classroom, such as field trips and sports days
• Ensure that school policies are reflected in daily practice.
• Assist to communicate and consult with parents over all aspects of their children’s education – academic, social and emotional
• Job Nature: Full-time (8:00 am to 1:30 pm)
• Job Location: Munshiganj Sadar (Only 01 Hour Journey from Zero Point, Dhaka)
• Minimum Bachelor degree is required from a recognized university with at least 2nd class/ CGPA 2.5 or above.
• Higher education (Masters with Dip in Education/ B.Ed/ M.Ed, etc) will be given preference.
• Training on teaching-methodology will be added as advantage.
• At least 3 year(s)
• Age At most 40 year(s)
• Only females are allowed to apply.
• At least 3 years teaching experience in pre-school at any recognized English Medium School/ Kindergarten.
• Experience in junior level (PG to KG II) teaching will be given preference.
• High level of proficiency in English (both verbal & written) is essential.
• Enthusiastic and sympathetic attitude towards young children.
• IT proficiency, Child development skills.
• Ability to work in an efficient and effective manner.
• Good timekeeping skills and ability to meet deadlines & remain calm under pressure.
Apply with hand written application along with C.V., 02 copies of passport seize photographs, photocopies of all educational certificates & experience certificates, Ward Councilor/ Chairman issued Nationality Certificate and National Identity Card by November 01, 2016 to Box No 40/16 The Daily Prothom Alo, CA Bhaban, 100 Kazi Nazrul Islam avenue, Karwan Bazar, Dhaka 1215.