Job Description / Responsibility
• Making travel products, tour packages and selling.
• Sourcing products and destinations to meet consumer demands for modified travel and sustainable tourism;
• Liaising with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules, often one year in advance;
• Dealing with customer enquiries and aiming to meet their expectations;
• Overseeing the smooth, efficient running of the business.
• Managing budgets and maintaining statistical and financial records;
• To be a key member of the sales and marketing team responsible for generating new business and developing marketing strategies to increase sales in the Bangladesh.
Master’s / Bachelor Degree from Any Reputed University.
• 7 to 10 year(s)
• Age 28 to 40 year(s)
• Well Experienced inbound and outbound
• Might be dynamic & Energetic.
• Female candidates are preferable.
• Excellent written and oral communication (must) of Bangla and English
• Analytical thinking skills (Must)
• Computer literacy is a must
• Must be self-motivated, energetic & capable to work under pressure
Submit your CV/Resume to email@example.com or Interested candidates are invited to post at the following location with:
1. CV/Resume with cover letter
2. Two recent Passport size color photo
3. National ID card, TIN Certificate (photocopy) original must be shown on interview date.
4. All academic Certificates (photocopy) original must be shown on interview date.
Meet with to Deputy Managing Director of Chisty Group, 47/16 Indira Road, West Rajabazar, Dhaka-1215.
Application Deadline : Jan 26, 2017