Job Description / Responsibility
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Garments Knit
• Supervise and direct activities of sewing department to meet daily production target.
• Verify line layout of individual style and adjustment through balancing of machine and skilled operatives.
• Review the monthly sewing production schedule and work out plan to determine staffing and other resources requirements to meet the deadlines.
• Monitor, control and utilization of men, machine and material for optimum productivity.
• Handling finishing activities and meet on time finish process to meet shipment deadline.
• Maintain quality production for each style and no compromise with quality at everywhere.
• Report on productivity, materials, inventory and reconciliation of individual style.
• Lead & implement new technology and modern techniques to bring upon continuous implement enhancing productivity and efficiency.
• Lead safety, quality and compliance activities in workplace to ensure zero NC.
• Ensure cost reduction by redacting all kind of wastage.
• Carry out any other jobs as assigned from time to time.
• Graduate from any discipline or
• Advance Label with Course Certificate in Garment Production
• 8 to 10 year(s)
• The applicant should have experience in the garment production.
• Minimum 5 years as production manager in a large reputed garment factory.
• Good management perception and work independently.
Send your CV to:
Shovon Knitwear Ltd.
West Masdair, Fatullah, Narayanganj, Bangladesh.
A Concern of Shovon Group of Companies.