Job Description / Responsibility
• Works with business partner to raise high-level requirements and capture business needs.
• Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
• Assesses the risks of various solutions and prioritizes competing business demands
• Manages ongoing relationship with business partner to optimize and enhance our integration
• Coordinates project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions
• Engages with knowledge workers to incorporate usability and user interface needs when designing systems
• Perform quality assurance
• Help design, document and maintain system processes
Post-Graduation or advanced degree in Business, Mathematics, MIS, Computer Science or related field and trainings in advanced data analysis.
• 3 to 5 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Marketing, Brand Planning/Development, Business Development, Market Research
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
• Age 30 to 35 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• The candidate should have 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in Analytics.
• Broad domain experience in Enterprise Architecture, Project Management, Database Management, Applications Development, Quality Assurance and Dataflow Diagram.
• Ability to understand complex business problems and proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
• Demonstrated ability to communicate in both verbal and written communication
• Demonstrated analytical skills
• Basic understanding of information technology and business concepts
• Familiarity with general business functions
• Problem solving and strong communication skills
• Strong knowledge of Business intelligence, Process Flow diagram, Process Design Tools, Data Management & SQL is required.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org