• Reports To : Director
• Location : Pedrollo Plaza, Jubilee road, Chittagong.
• Function : PNL Water Management and Green Tea
• Job Customer: Internal : All the employees of Halda Valley Tea State, PNLWM and PNL
• Holdings, Pedrollo nk Limited
• External: Clients, Competitors, Vendors, and interested parties
• Purpose Statement: The Marketing managers are responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire organization (Water irrigation system and Green Tea) in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
Job Description / Responsibility
• Plan and implement direct marketing approaches including targeting personaliozation of messages and measurability, data analysis, customer profiling and segmentation.
• Develop a sales strategy that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
• Source and initiate action plan to penetrate new market for green tea and water irregation system.
• Cosnsulting with local tea estate, sports field/stadium authority, corporate house, golf field authority, fountain business to develop an overall business development strategy.
• Orgnaising exhibition stands at conferences both nationally and overseas to promote the product.
• Ensure the brand meets expectation through monitoring marketing trends and customer feedback.
• Ensure staff supervision and oversee budget
• Maintain statistical and financial records
• Ensure a highest standard client satisfaction
• Ensure the value of participation, partnership, sustainability, social responsibility, cost effectiveness, transparency and accountability are reflected in your work.
• Any other responsibilities as may reasonably be required from time to time
Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Agricultural Science/ Marketing graduate
• At least 2 year(s)
• At least two years experience in the relevant field and training will add advantage as a candidate.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
• Sound Knowledge on tea marketing and water irrigation system
• Excellent customer service skills and an understanding of visitor Needs
• Ability to work independently, within large teams or to lead a team both cohesively and efficiently
• Strong management, administrative, organizational and project management ability.
• Creativity and innovative thinking along with good PR and marketing skills
• Self driven, result oriented with a positive outlook
• Good knowledge in information technology and social media
Send your CV to email@example.com