Job Description / Responsibility
• Plan Delivery according to the do received fixing priority of sequence in consultation with marketing department keeping sufficient margin for emergency program.
• Coordinate every moment with transport section to ensure delivery as per delivery plan.
• To check & Monitor all relevant data and software.
• Organize Manpower (Delivery Office, Scale Man, Crane Operator, Supervisor and Tally Man) for efficient delivery of finished product and receipt of raw materials.
• Ensure proper stowage of finished goods and raw materials in coordination with store & production department.
• Coordinating Billet and scrap transaction
• Ensure sufficient labor force is available in each delivery point.
• Checking all loaded truck/Trailers properly covered with Tarpaulin before leaving for destination.
• Update customer care officer about latest delivery position
• Submit annual assessment of men under command as and when directed by Head office.
• Any Other task assigned by superior authority.
• Masters in any discipline.
• MBA / PGD in Supply Chain Management will be preferred.
• At least 6 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Commercial, Supply Chain, Logistic
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• Responsible for supply Chain & Delivery Work in time for Raw Material & Finished goods.
• Sincere , Energetic & ability to do work under pressure.
• Ability to do work unusual hour for company’s need.
• Strong Communication, analytical & Interpersonal skills.
• Computer knowledge.
• Must be adjustable with factory environment.
Send your CV to email@example.com