Job Description / Responsibility
• Under the direct supervision of Health & Physical Education Teacher and overall supervision of Coordinating Teacher (CT), the Assistant Teacher, Health & Physical Education is expected to perform her duties and responsibilities as follows:
• Support the whole class by helping lead activities or be assigned to work with one or more special needs students;
• Fill in for the teacher as needed and make the teacher’s job easier by helping to supervise games and lesson plans, conduct assessments, set up equipment and supervise groups;
• Assist in extra-curricular activities and school sports programs;
• Taking the lead role by coaching or coordinating physical education related program;
• Play other roles such as swimming instruction or additional sports training;
• Contribute to overall school safety by supervising activities, making sure equipment is used correctly and that students follow classroom rules;
• Keep records or be in charge of preparing materials and equipment that are needed for a lesson plan;
• Document the students’ performance to support the teacher in collecting evidence of meeting the state of physical education standards;
• Related any other tasks as and when required by the supervising teacher.
Bachelors/ Masters in Physical Education
• At least 2 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
• Age 25 to 35 year(s)
• Only females are allowed to apply.
Working Experience with any reputed English Medium School will be given preference.
Send your CV with a letter of application to email@example.com or send the printed CV with a letter of application to : Sr. Executive, Human Resources Department, Australian International School, Dhaka, House # 2B, Road # 84, Gulshan-2, Dhaka.