Job Description / Responsibility
• To ensure speedy pricing response for OOG/Special equipment business originating from Asia Region (in/out gauge, COC/SOC) both for Inbound and Outbound Trade.
• To establish and maintain a market competitive pricing and to stay abreast of relevant market and price development for the targeted business segment within Asia concerns.
• Proactively engage sales to be invited for bids/tender businesses and to provide timely and appropriate pricing response in accordance to accounts strategy.
• To review and maintain cost effective special equipment routings, equipment fleet size & deployment.
• To keep & enhance global process in the handling of OOG cargoes and to document process flows.
• To establish and maintain comprehensive and effective marketing tools such as intranet, sell sheets & product information for sales effectiveness.
• To analyse, review, implement and measure optimal contributions to be made to various Trades’ portfolio.
• To assist in space and equipment issues in line with the operations team
• To review and maintain global EBAs.
• To monitor Ocean Freight Market and Support for Maritime Shipments Projects Tender Bidding
• To prepare and offer logistics solutions to the prospective clients/stakeholder
• To generate logistics KPI-reports to the Top Management
Graduate in any Discipline
• 3 to 5 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Sales, Marketing, International/Export Marketing
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Shipping, Freight forwarding
• Age 24 to 35 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• Strong intellect, highly numeric and with good analytical skills to better understand the complexity of OOG sales.
• Strong communication skills to ensure OOG strategies are understood by stakeholders
• Strong attention sense of detail; good capability in organized and structured follow-ups
• Positive work attitude, initiative taking and strong sense of urgency.
• High proficiency in MS Office suite, particularly Excel & Power Point.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• Willingness to work extended hours as required.
• Able to work independently as well as with others.
Send your CV to email@example.com