• An Inspiring Experience and Culture of Excellence.
• We energize people who are Innovative, Aspiring, Persevering and Equipped with a passion for excellence. They will be carrying responsibilities with relevant authorities, ample of opportunities and fast track careers.
• We have vertically interrogated supply chain and more empowered by full scale lean enterprise platform with green concept facility.
Job Description / Responsibility
• A Cutting Room In-charge is responsible for managing the entire process of cutting up of fabric to ready to make into garments.
• Need to plan the schedule for the month ahead, oversee the work being carried out and make sure targets are met while achieving required quality standards.
• Effectively coordinate with other relevant departments to receive raw materials timely in order to facilitate persisting work flow to production
• Monitor and improve the process, system and procedures to optimize the utilization of Machineries and Materials.
• Identify the required training for own team members and conduct periodical training/awareness programs to enhance their knowledge and skills.
• General KPIs you need to shine :
• Plan SAH hit rate
• Cut to Ship ratio
• Table utilization
• FPY (First Pass Yield)
• On time Delivery
Ideal candidate would possess SSC/ HSC
• 8 to 10 year(s)
• 08 – 10 years of experience in a lingerie garments manufacturing environment with minimum 2 – 3 years in a similar management role.
• Candidates should also possess excellent leadership skills and interpersonal skills.
Apply by mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must clearly indicate the role title in your submission.
Only applicants being interviewed will be contacted.
All replies will be treated with the highest level of discretion.