Department: Digital Media
Job Description / Responsibility
• Lead all Digital Media channels of ABC Radio.
• Ensuring ABC Radio’s trendy DIGITAL MEDIA presence.
• Developing online content for all Digital Media channels.
• Lead and guide the DIGITAL MARKETING strategies for ABC Radio.
• Owning the day-to-day management of online display and paid social media campaigns across a variety of platforms.
• Managing paid social media campaign and ongoing optimization.
• Plan and buy digital media (Display, Video, Mobile/ Tablet etc.).
• Reporting (e.g. Pulling data, developing insights and analysis from campaign data).
• Creating spreadsheets, PowerPoints and other internal and client facing deliverables.
• Industry research and staying current with industry trends; participate in new biz pitches.
If you have a Bachelor’s Degree in related field (advertising, marketing, communications, etc), or equivalent combination of education than you are eligible to apply.
• At least 2 year(s)
2 years progressive experience in Digital Media.
Interested? Send your resume at email@example.com on or before 30 November 2016.