Job Description / Responsibility
• Conduct Drama & Media Studies classes for VII to XII Level.
• Prepare lesson plans, program plans for stage drama & media studies, lecture materials and actively involve in developing curriculum.
• Pro-actively participate in events and cultural programs.
• Evaluate students’ assignments and written works.
• All academic responsibilities related to students exam, parents dealing and other duties as the position requires.
Masters or Bachelor in Dramatics from any good reputed university with minimum CGPA 3.
• At least 2 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Curriculum/Program Development, Teaching
• Age 25 to 52 year(s)
• Previous teaching experience will be added advantage.
• Must have innovative and creative ideas of cultural program planning.
• Minimum 2 years Dramatics teaching experience in a good reputed school is preferable.
• Good level of proficiency in English (both verbal & written) and Bangla is essential.
Eligible candidates are requested to submit CV with cover letter attached with a passport size photograph through e-mail: email@example.com.
Hardcopy of CV will not be accepted. Candidates interviewed earlier need not apply.