Canadian University of Bangladesh is seeking applications from candidates for the position of Lab Assistant in EEE & Physics lab in its School of Science and Engineering.
Job Description / Responsibility
• The ideal candidate should:
• Have ability to work in Electrical or Power System Lab and Physics Lab.
• Maintain equipment, recording and sorting of laboratory data.
• Ensure all laboratory resources are utilized efficiently and appropriately.
• Carry out other related duties as and when assigned by the instructor / teacher and its proper reporting.
B. Sc. Degree or Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE).
• Candidates with experience of having worked in University lab(s) will be given preference.
• Prepare and develop Circuit and graphs, Oscillator Calibration etc.
• Distribute assignment and collection when they are completed.
• Observe students’ performance and record relevant data to assess progress.
• Good knowledge on machinery and handling policy.
• Contact with vendors to update new equipment if necessary.
• Practice all health and safety procedures.
• Practice excellent housekeeping. Maintain a clean hygienic and organized lab and attend all required safety training.
• Must have knowledge in computer operation in office applications.
Please apply by 1 December 2016 with a cover letter, Scanned copies of certificates and CV indicating the position on the subject line of the E-mail at: email@example.com