Job Description / Responsibility
• Have to wok ability with Electronic Lab, Electrical or Power system Lab and Communication Lab.
• Maintaining equipment, recording and sorting of laboratory data.
• Ensure all laboratory resources are utilized efficiently and correctly.
• Carry out other related duties as and when assigned by the instructor/ teacher and proper reporting.
• Diploma or B. Sc. Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE).
• Experience persons will be given preference.
• 2 to 4 year(s)
• Age 24 to 30 year(s)
• Take class attendance and monitoring attendance records.
• Prepare and develop various teaching aids such as Circuit and graphs, Oscillator Calibration etc.
• Distribute assignment and collection when they are completed.
• Observe students’ performance and record relevant data to assess progress.
• Good knowledge on in home lab equipments with machinery, On machine handling policy, On all consumption and quality management system.
• Time to time need to be update of any kind of new equipments.
• Practice all health and safety procedures.
• Practice excellent housekeeping. Maintain a clean hygienic and organized lab and attend all require safety training.
• Must have knowledge in computer operation in office applications.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Click here to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account.
Special Instruction: Interested applicants are requested to send their detailed CVs along with an application for the position sought, one copy of recent Photograph, attested photocopies of all academic certificate, mark sheets and transcripts to the Registrar, World University of Bangladesh at: email@example.com.
(Please mention the position & Department at the subject box of your mail.)