Job Description / Responsibility
• Inspect, Service & Repair the Engine (C.I & S.I), Brake System, Steering System, Transmission System, Ignition System & Suspension System.
• Close Supervision of Repair and maintenance of all type of Vehicles.
• Testing, Repairing or Replacing Auto Wiring, Self starter, Alternator & Electrical Switchgear.
• Monitor and made entry everyday that all vehicles & Equipment are to be serviced as per schedule.
• Received the spare parts from store and checking the appropriate parts.
• Inspect and progress of denting and painting Job and recovery of an accident vehicles.
• Maintenance and made entry of Job card as vehicle wise works order.
• Monitor and check, all vehicles fuel tank are to be cleaned as pre schedule.
• Recoveries of vehicle as it broke down on route.
• The responsibility of service engineer is to develop the attributes of automobiles.
• Service engineer is responsible for the overall workshop related activities and making of the automobile parts.
• His responsibility is to release a work that suits best to the nature.
• His responsibility is to manage the overall cost estimation of the parts that is to be launched in market.
Diploma in Automobile. B.Sc in Mechanical given preference.
• At least 3 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Logistic/Courier/Air Express Companies, Transport Service
• Age At least 28 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• He is responsible for managing, controlling, and guiding of the workshop team of involved in the work.
• He is responsible for conducting out various engine testing’s that can help in releasing the best automotive part.
• Service engineer is responsible for finding various solutions of problems with the help of principles such as denting, painting, engine, spring etc.
If you feel you are the right individuals we are looking for, then please send your resume with passport size color photograph at the mentioned address (below) or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Make sure you provide your contact details and 2 non-relative references, and please write specifically your post name (Service Engineer / Asst. Manager) in the subject.
Madina Group is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.