• Job Location: Kanchpur, Meghna, Gumti Construction Sites
• Scope of work: Substructure
• Work Hours: 8:00 – 17:00 (Saturday – Thursday)
Job Description / Responsibility
• The Site HR Assistant will be responsible for all day to day HR functions of the assigned site.
• Assist Site Section and Admin Manager in recruitment and selection of staff for all departments.
• Prepare staff budget reports, applications for additional staff, coordinate interview sessions, and perform other recruitment functions.
• Assist HR team in the payroll process – collect staff attendance sheets, prepare salary and tax sheet, update existing/new staff data, assist in opening bank accounts of staff, coordinate with accounts/admin to ensure timely and accurate salary disbursement.
• Monitor staff attendance; advise/counsel staff on lateness, absenteeism and maintaining office discipline.
• Communicate staff resignation/termination to HR team for final settlement.
• Assist respective manager/in-charge in performance evaluation of staff; assist HR team in the yearly performance appraisal process.
• Schedule and coordinate/conduct meetings, training sessions, disciplinary meetings, etc. when required.
• Perform any administrative duties & special assignments as given by management.
BBA/MBA/Masters in HRM from reputed University /Institute.
• 3 to 5 year(s)
• Minimum 3-5 years of work experience, preferably in Multinational Companies, Infrastructure Development /Construction Companies.
• Have managed payroll of minimum 500 employees.
• Language Skills: Must be Fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
• Desired Skills & Competencies:
• Knowledge of General HR functions
• Effective Organizing Skills
• Strong Communication & Interpersonal Skills
• Target Oriented; ability to follow directions and execute tasks within deadline
• Flexible with Working Hours
Send your CV to email@example.com