Job Description / Responsibility
• JOB DESCRIPTION:
• Payment: 20,000 BDT during probation period. 30,000 BDT after probation for 1-3 month. Salary and probation period for deserving candidates may be negotiable.
• Minimum Workload: 40 hours / week (Overtime allowed and appreciated). There is no travel involved. So you will actually be saving time.
• The project will be led by direct guidance of a dedicated supervisor and with the help of various technical mentors.
• We will assign you to one of our many ongoing projects with one project lead to whom you’ll need to report to.
• You will need to code, of course. You will also need to document what code you write and often write unit tests for them.
• Our standard working hours are 9 AM to 5 PM. Friday and Saturday are off days. You need to be available on Skype the whole time.
Completion of B.Sc in Computer Science
• 0 to 1 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
System Analyst, Software Architect, Test Engineer, Software Implementation, Web Developer/Web Designer, UX Designer
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
• Age 18 to 28 year(s)
• Programming knowledge, understanding of the web, web-development, Scripting Language, Object Oriented Programming Concept (OOP), database, knowledge of basic algorithm and data structure
• Pro-activity toward learning
• Ability to work in a team and independently
• If you work on a Linux or OS X desktop/laptop, you will have it easier working with us.
• Experience with GitHub is appreciated. We’ll provide training on it as well.
• If you can read and understand this job post, your English is good enough for the work.
• THINGS TO KNOW:
• We emphasize on communication. We communicate a lot on Skype and that is part of the job requirement.
• You will sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement upon joining. It states that you can not reveal company’s private information (in the form of code or any other written/verbal medium).
• Tasks are managed on trello and hours are logged using toggl.
You will need to drop a mail to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ with the things mentioned in ‘What to submit’ section. We’ll communicate with you via email. If you are selected for the online interview, we’ll do a Skype video chat.
WHAT TO SUBMIT:
Your portfolio if you have one.
You can submit description of any work that you have previously done. Live links are appreciated but not mandatory.
You should send a CV/Resume for documentation purposes.
You should send us links to your stack exchange and github account.
If you have worked at oDesk, you can send us a link to your portfolio. We don’t outsource but we appreciate freelancers.
Application Deadline : Oct 28, 2016