Job Description / Responsibility
• Handle several implementation projects at any given time.
• Gather business requirements as necessity and apply detailed working knowledge of DataSoft’s products and features to support the client’s business.
• Develop and conduct training programs for each client to be fully prepared on the go-live date.
• Report enhancement requests and bugs on behalf of the client.
• Act as a resource to assist project team in Product Development and/or Testing process
• Communicate with client throughout the implementation project life cycle.
• Assist clients with post-live support questions when needed.
• Respond promptly to customer inquiries to handle and resolve customer complaints.
Graduate/ Degree in any discipline from any reputed University/ Institute with a great interest in the technology field.
• Applicants should have smart knowledge in Taking Challenges for Corresponding skills in spoken English, writing & foreign correspondence.
• Computer skill Operation, internet, e-mailing , Microsoft word, Microsoft excel, Good typing skill Bangla & English.
• Need to provide excellent customer service and give precise information to the customer, ensuring Customer satisfaction
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Should have a professional appearance with challenging attitude towards his job.
• Outbound Marketing & Consulting capability with top level management.
• Must be a team player & Results-oriented.
• Self motivated and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced working environment.
• Must be willing to travel for implementation and training purpose.
Interested candidates are requested to send (email) their Resume along with a recent passport size photo at: firstname.lastname@example.org