• Is to identify what people do, think, buy or believe and why.
• Also assessing customer preferences, evaluating competition and monitoring staff or customer satisfaction.
Job Description / Responsibility
• Conduct research to determine people’s opinions on specific services.
• Perform both social and market research to evaluate consumer buying behaviors.
• Create surveys and questionnaires and distribute them.
• Perform qualitative research to attempt to understand why people do, buy, or think a certain way by researching their attitudes, opinions, and actions.
• Formulate plans or proposals before researching a topic.
• Design, organize and manage the distribution of research materials.
• Write and present reports.
• Work with sales, marketing, and service development teams to create and launch new services.
• Analyze and evaluate results of interviews and surveys.
• Collect information from various locations on the Internet such as forums and review websites to understand current market trends.
• Determine buying trends.
• Evaluate success and failures of competitors.
• Organize and present data in clear, concise manner.
• Evaluate effectiveness of advertising methods.
BBA/ MBA from a well reputed university preferably from any background.
• 1 to 5 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Research Design/Analysis, Research Support, Report Writing, Data Analysis, Documentation
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Market Research Firms, Real Estate
• Age 24 to 30 year(s)
• Market Research
• Business research
• Lead generation
• Market Mapping
• Social Media tools like LinkedIn
• Competitor analysis
• Positive Attitude
• Can work extra mile
• Fluent in English – Good communication skill Computer Literate
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org