Job Description / Responsibility
• We are looking for engineers who:
• Are customer-focused, driven and passionate in creating premier experiences through well designed, tested and maintainable code-bases.
• Always looking to learn and improve – independent self-learners who love to share what they find.
• Are team-focused, pragmatic engineers who enjoy working on small, agile teams
• 1-2 years’ experience building commercial software.
• Love crafting beautiful RESTful web-services and has strong knowledge in how the web works.
• Have an understanding or experience using the CQRS pattern.
• B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent degree
• Educational qualifications requirements will be relaxed for professionally experienced candidates
• 1 to 3 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
• Age At most 35 year(s)
• As members of feature-focused teams, we are looking for people with a variety of technology skills. We’re looking for people with one or more of the following:
• Modern backend technology such as NodeJS, Python’s Flask or Django, etc. (we use NodeJS)
• Love crafting beautiful RESTful web-services and have a strong knowledge in the way the web works.
• Experience with relational and No-SQL databases: MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, Redis
• Experience with data streams, or real-time data pipelines (We use socket.io)
• As a Software Engineer at RWS you will:
• Design and develop the next generation networking platform.
• Work in strong agile teams, using modern development methodologies.
• Work closely with product managers, designers and customers to deliver impactful product initiatives.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org