• Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian and development NGO in General Consultative Status with the UN ECOSOC (United Nations Economic and Social Council). Good Neighbors Bangladesh (GNB) intends to recruit suitable personnel for the following position under its ICT Education Project to strengthen digital capacity and increase rights to education for Children and Youth. With supporting of KOICA, Good Neighbors Bangladesh is soon opening ICT Computer Training center and Mobile Apps class in its working areas: Gulshan FDP, Sirajganj CDP, Moulvibazar CDP, Ghatail CDP, Shakhipur CDP, Birganj CDP, Pirganj CDP and Meherpur CDP. GNB is looking for experienced competent for the mentioned project.
• Duration: Position for12 months (With possibility of Extension based on performance) (including 03 month probation Period)
Job Description / Responsibility
• Operated Computer Class and Mobile Apps class in project field level.
• Monitoring field IT Teacher.
• Trouble shooting and hardware management.
• Prepare plan for achieve Project Goal.
• Other responsibility as per management decision.
Bachelor of Science (Computer) or H.S.C + 4 years Diploma from recognized institution.
• 2 to 3 year(s)
• Expert on provide Advance level computer training.
• Expert on Hardware and Software management.
• Good command over English and Report writing.
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): GO/NGO/INGO
If you feel you are the right match for the above mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly: Please download the prescribed format from the GNB homepage and email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the position name in the subject line. For more information, please visit http://www.gnbangla.org
Only short listed candidates will be called for assessment.
Female are highly encouraged to apply.
* Unwanted telephone calls/contacts (before or after recruitment test) will result in disqualification.
Application Deadline : Mar 2, 2017