Job Description / Responsibility
• Must have good knowledge on UK university education system and curriculum.
• Must have good knowledge on C, C++, C# and Java.
• Must have good knowledge on HTML, PHP, MYSQL and .NET
• Must have good knowledge on Data Mining and Advanced Analytic Applications.
• Must have good knowledge on implementing SAS, R, IBM Watson analysis and Bluemix.
• Must have good knowledge on MS Access, Oracle and SQL Server.
• Must have good knowledge on core networking basics and server configuration.
• M.Sc. in Computer Science with minimum CGPA 3.60 (4.00 scale) from Dhaka University/ Islamic University of Technology/ Ahsanullah University of Science & Technology/ NSU/ IUB/ BRAC/ AIUB
• Foreign Universities (B.Sc. and M.Sc. both) graduates will get preference.
• Research publication in reputed journal shall deserve special consideration.
• Candidates with English Medium school background are encouraged to apply.
• 1 to 2 year(s)
• Minimum 1/2 years of teaching experience at University level.
• The candidate should have good communication skills in English with an ability to coordinate BTEC/IT programme between students and faculty members.
• Must have in depth knowledge in Information Technology related courses.
• Must have good management, presentation, communication and Technical Skill.
• Experience of teaching computer science related courses.
• Prepare and deliver lectures to students.
• Provide guidance and feedback to students.
• Encourage student questions, and strive to answer them.
• Be willing to listen to student concerns and problems.
• Offer clear directions, explanations, and deadlines for assignments.
• Provide extra support for the weak students.
Send your CV and cover letter along with a passport size photograph to the Human Resource Department, BAC International Study Centre, House # 28/B, Road # 5, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1205 OR e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org (attach your CV).
Please mention the applied post in the subject line/top of the Envelop.