Job Description / Responsibility
• Write “clean”, well-designed code
• Produce detailed specifications
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Follow industry best practices
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
• Proven software development experience in PHP
• Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
• Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
• Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Must have experience with Laravel 5.0+ and PHP 5.6+. Experience of Lumen micro framework is a plus.
• Work in a team to develop and plan projects and project work orders.
• Assures the quality of software through reviewing code with developers and other methodical software quality assurance processes.
• Coordinate set-up of testing environment and develop and execute test plans.
• Assist the users in acceptance testing, developing procedures and updating documentation.
• Write clean, stable, unit-tested code and accompanying documentation where needed.
• Efficiently multi-task between multiple critical business projects.
• Demonstrate strong work ethics to meet commitments and timelines.
• Develop large scale web apps – source code control, continuous integration, deployment and documentation.
• Keep self-updated with latest technologies in web, mobile and cloud space and lead web development efforts including hiring, mentoring and advising peers.
• Have a strong sense of ownership, drive and ability to deliver results in assigned time.
• Must have solid understanding of OOP principles, MVC frameworks, Relational Database Management System and common SW engineering design patterns.
• Experience with mySQL is a must, experience with NoSQL(e.g. MongoDB, Casandra etc) is a plus
• Must be familiar with REST API. Candidate will have have to design and implement REST API which will be accessed from mobile and web applications.
• Should be familiar with Git for version control system
• Must have experience of using ORM, hands on experience with Eloquent ORM is a plus.
• Should have hands on experience with Migration, Seeding, Middleware etc.
• Must have experience with at least one front end rendering engine. Experience of ReactJS, AngularJS or VueJS is a plus.
• Knowledge of JSON API specification is required. Experience of using third party API and SDK is a plus
• Comfortable with Command Line and Linux environment. Should be familiar with LAMP stack, SSH etc. Experience with SHell or Bash scripting is a plus
• Writing HTML and CSS, for design
• Converting PSD to HTML for design
B.Sc. in CSE from BUET/ KUET/ RUET/ CUET/ HSTU/ SUST/ RUST/ DUET or any reputed university
• Age 26 to 30 year(s)
• Both of Male are allowed to apply.
• At least 3 years practical experience as Marketing, Sales in reputed Real Estate, Group of Companies.
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Group of Companies, Real Estate, Multinational Companies
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Real Estate
• Should be ready to join very immediately
• Candidates from Real Estate Background will get preference.
• Leadership quality
• Should have physical fitness that shall be necessary for performing assignments.
If you fulfill the requirements mentioned above, please apply with an application, details CV, recent photo and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to the following address-
Human Resource Department
XENOVALLEY MODEL TOWN PVT. LTD. (PINK CITY)
DIZEN GARDEN (Ground Level), 49, Lake Circus, Kalabagan, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1205.
(Please mention the post you are applying for in the subject line or top of involve)