The candidate will be responsible for creating industrial-mechanical drawings using SolidWork to support the project engineers and manufacturing department.
Job Description / Responsibility
• Strong skills to create, modify and implement designs generated by others to ensure quality products.
• Know how to make changes to product based on feedback from management, teammate and users.
• Work in a team environment that is innovative and develop cutting-edge solutions.
• Working in a team environment that will collaborate with stakeholders and foreign managers/teammates.
• minimum 1+ years of experience in SolidWork Design.
• Must have an outstanding attention to detail.
• Must be organized, with the ability to juggle multiple projects/assignment.
• Must be easy to work with, a fast learner, and results oriented.
• Must be highly creative/innovative, adaptable, and considered fast-paced.
• Fluent communication skill in english with foreign team members.
• Should communicate directly with foreign team, understand the requirements and prepare the designs according to direct instructions given by the senior members.
• All job task should be done using SolidWork.
• Proper interpretation of design specifications and drawings
• Preparation of SolidWorks drawings of mechanical equipment
• Preparation of instruction and operation manuals
• Generate Production drawings
• Generate submittals
• Should be capable of doing other tasks assigned by management having open mind-set.
• Should be familiar and co-operative with foreign culture and mind-set.
B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering from any reputed Public / Private university.
• 1 to 3 year(s)
• Age 20 to 30 year(s)
• In depth and advance knowledge of SolidWork.
• 3D element design.
• Converting 3D design to 2D/flat design.
• Proficient in hands-on daily SolidWorks usage; capable of assemblies.
• Should have knowledge in modelling, assembly, detailing and Fixture design.
• Preparing and maintaining a Digital Product and Component Library.
• Must know – Analyzing Geometry, Variable Radius Filleting, Working with a Non-Planar Path, Sweeping and Lofting, Composite curve, Patterning and Mirroring, Smart Components, Modelling Multi-bodies, Working with Surfaces, Master Model Techniques, Sheet Metal Tools, etc.
• Short listed candidates must show some of their example works in interview session.
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office and Word Processing software.
• Good grasp of mechanical engineering/equipments.
• Focused, methodical with good analytical skills.
Send your CV to email@example.com