Job Description / Responsibility
• Implementing, Managing and troubleshooting Telecommunication and Data Network.
• Perform day-to-day operation of IP and TDM based Telecom Network.
• Network Monitoring & Troubleshooting using proper tools.
• Configure, Troubleshooting and installation of Transmission Equipment.
• End user Problem solving related to service.
• Recommend changes and implement to improve system health, system performance and Network Security.
• Configure and manage servers (Mail server, Web server, DNS, MRTG etc.) in Linux and Windows environment.
• Manage system authentication, user roles and privileges.
• Managing Support Team with Process Supervision & proper Reporting.
• Ensure regulatory compliance throughout Data & Telecom Network.
• Corporate Communications with NTTN, BTRC, ANS and Others.
• Managing SOP and other Documents.
• Reporting of Network Activities, Events & Resources.
• Any other tasks assigned by the management time to time regarding Telecom & Data Projects.
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science & Engineering/ Information and Communication Technology/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering from any reputed University.
• 1 to 2 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Network Engineer/Network Administrator, Telecommunication Engineer, IT System Management
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
• Age 22 to 32 year(s)
• IP telephony knowledge and experience (specially Linux Environment, Asterisk or IP-PBX).
• Working experience in Telecommunication/ IPTSP is preferred.
• Advanced understanding of signaling protocols such as SS7, CAP, MAP, INAP, SCCP, ISUP, BICC, SIP etc.
• In-depth knowledge on Network security implementation including securing application servers through use of firewall.
• Sound knowledge on MPLS, L2/L3 VPN.
• Sound knowledge and experience on IP routing (BGP, OSPF etc.).
• Experience with Cisco, Juniper, Mikrotik routers and switches.
• Telecom grade maintenance and troubleshooting skill.
• Ability to work under stress to achieve KPI.
• Ability to work at Roaster or Night Shift.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org