Job Description / Responsibility
B.Sc in Computer Science from any recognized and reputed university.
• At least 2 year(s)
• Should have 2 years’ experience to work in server environment.
• Should be able to handle server installation, configuration & troubleshooting in Linux, Solaris and Windows Server.
• Has to be capable of server performance monitoring and capacity planning.
• Develop Server and Service Security.
• Develop & implement Data backup Strategies.
• Has to be Capable to Install the SSL certification.
• Experienced on Virtual and Web Application Server management.
• Configuring and Troubleshooting of email clients (Eudora, MS Outlook etc.).
• Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Adept at reading, writing and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org