• This is a special recruitment program where we are looking for young individuals who are willing to learn and grow within SELISE environment and possibly work onsite in countries like Bhutan and Switzerland with our partners.
• To check out our work environment refer to this page and video: https://selise.ch/selisian/
Job Description / Responsibility
• You are proficient with at least one of these frameworks (Bootstrap, Zurb, Semantic UI, Flat UI, Materialize CSS etc.)
• You have an in-depth understanding of Cross browser compatibility and you do not create bugs for such reasons.
• You are pixel-perfect in design conversions and you think of mobile-first implementations.
• You know CSS preprocessors, Media queries, Image compression and you are good with debugging.
Graduate from any recognized university.
• 2 to 5 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Programmer/Software Engineer, Web Developer/Web Designer, UX Designer
• You have a plus point if you are:
• Experienced with UI frameworks in general; we love Angular and Angular material.
• Experienced in building Single Page Applications (SPA) & integrating Web (Rest) API.
• Well versed with AngularJS modules or you have created custom, general use modules and components by yourself.
• Having practical experience on Third party control (such as Kendo UI).
• Also experienced in Node.js, TypeScript, Grunt, Gulp.
Apply in three steps:
1) Your application must include your photograph and CV (in .doc/.pdf format).
2) You should rename your CV as YourName_YearsOfExp.file, Example: John_3yrs.pdf
3) The subject of your email must be only ‘Web Developer’ and it should be sent to this email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we will not be accepting applications unless the given instructions are followed.