The candidate will be responsible for developing complex wordpress web sites/applications.
Job Description / Responsibility
• Strong grasp of HTML, CSS and J-Query, angular JS and cross-browser compliance.
• Know how to make changes to product based on feedback from management, teammate and users.
• Work in a team environment that is innovative and develop cutting-edge solutions.
• Working in a team environment that will collaborate with stakeholders and foreign managers/teammates.
• minimum 3+ years of experience in WordPress and PHP.
• Must have an outstanding attention to details.
• Must be organized, with the ability to juggle multiple projects/assignment.
• Must be easy to work with, a fast learner, and results oriented.
• Must be highly creative/innovative, adaptable, and considered fast-paced.
• Fluent communication skill in english with foreign team members.
• Should communicate directly with foreign team, understand the requirements and prepare the designs, developments according to direct instructions given by the senior members.
• Strong knowledge of WordPress including WordPress frameworks
• Ability to extend and customize WordPress functionality
• Development experience with WordPress in a LAMP environment
• Responsive coding techniques and libraries
• Photoshop slicing
• Miscellaneous coding for various applications (social media,email marketing, CRM, etc)
• Should be capable of doing other tasks assigned by management having open mind-set.
• Should be familiar and co-operative with foreign culture and mind-set.
• Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
• Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
• Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
• Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
• Strong understanding of PHP for plug-in development.
B.Sc in computer science and Engineering from any reputed University.
• At least 3 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Computer Hardware/Network Companies, Industrial Machineries (Generator, Diesel Engine etc.)
• Age 23 to 35 year(s)
• Should have experience in SEO.
• Contributing to support of current client websites.
• Participating in on-site and off-site client meetings.
• Integrating with third-party APIs.
• Integrating shopping carts
• Setting up multi-site WordPress builds.
• Integrating feeds from social networks.
• Candidates must submit their real projects’ link as example.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org